Thursday, September 1, 2011

Be the Energizer Bunny

I got three hours of sleep last night and woke up at 6:30 this morning. I went to campus early and started my busy day. I felt like the energizer bunny running from here to there with plenty of energy and excitement. It (the lack of sleep) didn't hit me until I got to work and I was just sitting on the couch watching tv. But after work I had the chance to hang out with some friends and just talk and be silly. 



Today, so many silly little things and some not so silly, not so little things made me smile (and laugh.) It was the friendly campus squirrels running from tree to tree. It was briefly visiting a friend at work. It was simply the fact that it's Thursday and I didn't have a night class for the first time this week. It was interviewing the guys at the Veteran's Resource Center, even though my brain was very scattered and I probably seemed very unorganized. It was running mile repeats and sweating like crazy. It was walking to Dairy Queen with a friend and having a strange man try to ask us something, we couldn't understand what he was trying to say. It was taking random photographs just because I felt like it. It was finally getting an email back from ILoveFargo.com about the internship - they offered me the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment