Wednesday, September 28, 2011

'You make me smile'

Today was a great day. I don't even know why, but I couldn't stop smiling. It might have been the fact that I talked my family into coming to visit me. Or, maybe it was finally registering for my first 10k. It could have even been talking to that old friend for a few short minutes after a month of not speaking to each other.
I know the weather was definitely a part of it; sunny days always make me happy. 

I'm not saying today was perfect because it wasn't. But, I was happy, and at the end of the day that's all that really matters. Take time to enjoy all the silly things like blasting your stereo and dancing in your car, laughing at your ridiculous sub-heads about aliens or wasting time playing bits over and over again just to hear the funny quotes.


I had this song stuck in my head all day, so I had to share the video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment