Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just Laugh About It


Today was one of those days when every little thing goes wrong, but no matter what happens you still have a smile on your face and can laugh about it. I think I am really starting to become more happy. I am taking the tips I have been reading in Blissology and using them to my benefit. I envision everything going smoothly as I have planned and it seems to work out, but even if it doesn't go as planned I am okay with it.
Today, it was Kaia's excitement and colorful imagination as she retold stories from the pictures in her library books. It was getting a 26 point word on Word Feud. It was making plans for a weekend dinner date. It was talking to myself enthusiastically for three hours while attempting to record a self-interview for Desktop Video. It was getting a small photography assignment in one of my classes and getting an excuse to go take some photographs this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment