Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh how I've missed you

Sometimes life gets a little too busy and all the silly little things that I love to do get thrown to the side and almost forgotten. Sometimes I wish I had a few extra hours in the day, so I could do all those silly little things like writing this blog, going for a walk with my roomies, taking photos or just listening to music and dancing.



Yesterday, I had the chance to go to the Johnny Holm Band show on campus with a few of my friends. It was so much fun to just be able to de-stress for a few hours singing and dancing to the music. I loved it! I was also able to take some great photos, which is always a plus!





No matter how stressful and busy life gets, don't forget to set aside a little time for all the silly little things that make you smile. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment