Sunday, August 14, 2011

Breathe in the fresh air

When I start my day early, I have more time to enjoy all the silly little things before the start of all the commotion that comes with each passing day. It's great to start the day off right by taking some time to enjoy the simple things in life...the rising sun, the beautiful trees, the fresh air, the busy squirrels,... When I just stop and take a moment to absorb everything, I begin to recognize all the little things that make my world go around and I can appreciate and cherish all the little things that much more.



Today, it was breathing in the fresh air on my early morning run. The sun peaking through the leaves as it slowly rose above the tree line. It was all the little critters running across my path. It was listening to Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers and thinking about what it would be like to live under water. It was the sense of accomplish I felt after working out.


No comments:

Post a Comment