Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nothing's better than a day laughing with family

Saturday...

Today was an amazing day. My brother, sister, brother-in-law, and I spent the day laughing and screaming our heads off at Valley Fair. On days when you can't stop smiling it's sometimes hard to pick out the specific little things that made you smile, but there was one little moment that stuck out from the rest.



We were sitting on some stones eating our dippin dots, when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see what it was and this adorable little chipmunk was standing about a foot from me. My face lit up and I immediately grabbed the camera. We snapped about six pictures of the little guy, before he got scared and scurried away. To my surprise, he came back three or four more times and I was able to snap a few more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment