Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When life gets stressful...

Sometimes it's alright to procrastinate.

Saturday, it was enjoying a delicious home-cooked breakfast of bacon and french toast. It was spending time with my roomie's adorable little baby cousin. It was laughing all night with drunken friends.


Sunday, it was trying a few new machines in the wellness center with my roomie, the fish game on the row machine was the best. We laughed so hard that we got a double ab workout. It was baking in the house for the first time, the delicious smell of chocolate and white cupcakes filled the entire house. We baked two boxes, so I would have plenty to share with friends. It was spending the night with a friend, making a wish and blowing the candle out at midnight.



Monday, it was waking up feeling great. It was taking some much needed time to get some homework done. It was reading Blissology and soaking in all the happiness. It was getting a new car just for the day of my birthday. It was bringing cupcakes to a new friend and making another. It was celebrating the night of my birthday with a friend - laughing, reading the Qua-ran, learning a few words in Bangla "Ki Khobor" It was receiving a phone call from my dad on my birthday!

Today, it was coming home to my phone after stressing out all night that I had lost it. It was recording a short sequence in Desktop Video. It was talking to a new friend. After a stressful day and night, it was laughing about everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment