Monday, November 7, 2011

Yellow diamonds in the light

It's been far too long since I've been able to sit down and write. Life is keeping me busy with new friends, new adventures and new challenges. Although I haven't had time to write about it, I've still been enjoying all things.

It's been the few minutes during the day, when I stop at the house between classes and get to talk to my roommates.

It's the silly videos the kids record on my phone and play over and over again.


It's my favorite song that wakes me up every morning.

It's catching up with a friend any chance I get.


It's the music playing in my head every where I go.

It's working on a new song when I have a few minutes.


It's watching music videos on my phone at 1:30 in the morning while waiting for food at Perkins.

It's dancing in high heel boots until my feet are so sore I can barely walk. 




It's all the little things that keep me from going completely crazy. 

Now, it's Monday - the start of another busy week - but I'm ready.

Bring it on, Baby!











No comments:

Post a Comment