Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taking a break to breath

This long weekend was full of moments -- big and little -- that made me smile.

It was seeing my parents and laughing with my mom through an entire football game.

It was buying little pumpkins and decorating our house for fall.

Me and Kelly Squatting - Taken by Sarah 
It was raking the leaves with roommates in hopes of ending our mice problem.

It was spending time to get to know a friend.

Oktoberfest 10k - Taken by my mom

It was waking up bright and early to run my first 10k. It was finishing the race and finding out that I had kept a steady pace -- 7:51 -- throughout the entire space. It was knowing that an 11-year-old boy had kicked my butt in the race. It always amazes me to see these young kids running these races and doing so well.

It was learning a new game and laughing our asses off.

Roomies - Taken by Will

It was celebrating my beautiful roommate Kari's 21st birthday.

Kelly and Kari - The Birthday Girl
It was watching my dad wrestle with his granddaughters.

It was being able to sleep in and not rush through my day.

And it was capturing all of the moments on camera.








No comments:

Post a Comment