Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Disconnected


When I go home for the weekend, it feels as though I am completely disconnected from my social media world. Although I have a smart phone which I check frequently, I still feel out-of-the-loop once I get back to school.

When I'm at home, all I want to do is spend time with my family. Rarely do I have a minute to myself and when I do it's because I'm sleeping. I simply don't have time to update my blog, reply to emails or even tweet about my day.


I have to admit that it's kind of nice to get away from it all for awhile. I mean, seriously, it can get a bit overwhelming with Twitter, Facebook, 3 different email accounts and 2 different blogs to keep track of. But, it's always nice to get back and lock myself in my room for a few hours as I try to catch up on everything.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment