Tuesday, December 6, 2011

always amazed

Monday....No matter how much I write about it, it still amazes me how the littlest things in life can make me smile so much.


Today, it was callin my mom and just laughing with her on the phone.


It was running into all my random friends throughout the day.


It was realizing that it's Monday and not Tuesday.


It was sitting in the computer lab trying to study but constantly getting distracted by the song "All I Want for Christmas" playing on repeat through someone's headphones.


Tuesday...Things don't always go as planned, but things always seem to work themselves out.


Today it was unexpectedly running into my roommate on campus for like the first time ever and being able to chit chat while I waited for an interview.


It was interviewing a professor about an article he wrote and hearing his passion for the topic.


It was the simple fact that today is the last day of class this semester.


It was locking myself in my room to crank out two articles before work.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment